PLEASE WATCH TUTORIAL VIDEO HERE. Please note that these are designed to be used as guides for your tissue blade- they will not work as well if you use them to cut all the way through the clay, as moving the strips with your hands will stretch and distort the clay. Use these tools to create an indent that your tissue blade can follow.
- SHARP CUTTING EDGE: Tired of endlessly sanding your clay pieces? Me too! Our cutters have a 0.4mm cutting edge, ensuring a sharp, clean cut.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Our cutters are designed with a three-tiered construction, providing maximum strength for endless hours of use.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: These are made of PLA which is a biodegradable plastic made from renewable, natural resources.
- FOOD SAFE: Although these cutters were designed with clay-makers in mind, they can be used on a variety of materials including: polymer clay, ceramics, metal clays, cookie dough, fondant, vegetables, etc.
- SUPPORTS SMALL BUSINESS: These are designed and made in the USA by a husband and wife duo! We appreciate your support more than you know!
These clay cutter sets were hand drawn and designed by a professional polymer clay artist.
While they are specifically designed for making clay earrings, they can be used
to shape a variety of materials including: polymer clay, ceramics, metal clays, cookie dough, fondant, vegetables, etc.
Our cutters are extremely durable, yet have a sharp cutting edge to ensure clean cuts.
Mini Gingham Strip Cutter: 4.5" x 2.15"
Regular Gingham Strip Cutter: 4.5" x 2.4"
Mini Gingham Strip Cutter: 0.25"
Regular Gingham Strip Cutter: 0.4"
TO CLEAN: hand wash with warm water and dish soap, please do not put in the dishwasher
We have a variety of listings and are constantly creating new designs, so check back soon to see our ever-growing product line!
Thank you for supporting our small business!