Items marked as Pre-Order will be ready to ship within 1-2 weeks. They will ship in the order that I receive the orders. If you need them by a certain date, please reach out to me!
• These light-weight, handmade, polymer clay earrings are a fun way to brighten up any outfit! I mix my own clay colors from scratch, shape, sand, and assemble each item in my home. Art has always been a passion of mine, and I love getting to share my passion with others.
• Polymer clay is non-toxic, durable, and extremely light-weight (less than a tenth of an ounce per pair!).
• All earring posts, backings, and jump rings, are made from surgical steel or are 18k gold-plated surgical steel, ensuring that it is suitable for sensitive ears.
• Please keep in mind that all pieces are hand-crafted from scratch; as a result, they may have slight variations from the sample picture. There also might be slight imperfections. Although I try my absolute best to minimize these, it is impossible to make them blemish-free due to the nature in which they are created. Please know that I inspect each earring before I ship them out, and will never send you a piece that has large imperfections.
• Because of sanitary reasons, I cannot accept returns or exchanges. However, if an item breaks due to a flaw in the design, please send me a photo of the broken earring, and I will replace it for you if it is within two weeks of your purchase date.
• Please adhere to the care instructions below.
• If your earrings are dirty, clean them with acetone and a cotton swab
• Avoid showering or sleeping in your earrings
• Avoid bending your earrings- they can break if handled with force
• Travel with them in their shipping box to help ensure breaks are minimized